By Gavin Gillibrand on 3 November 2017
So conditioning, of course, is another word for cardio.
Cardio is another word for cardiovascular...
...and cardiovascular, as I'm sure you all know, is Latin for boring.
Boring but important. It needs to be done.
My attention span is extremely small when it comes to cardio so here's what I do (sometimes)
1) Incline Treadmill Walk - 20 minutes at 8* incline, work up to 6kph
2) Incline Treadmill Sprints: 6 sprints of 15 seconds on, 15 seconds rest at 10* incline, 12mph
3) Rowing Erg - 1000M in the shortest time possible
4) Skipping - 10 min, as many jumps as possible
5) Rowing Erg - 500M in shortest time possible
6) Skipping - 5 min, as many jumps as possible
7) Rowing Erg - 500M in shortest time possible
8) 25 Each - press-ups, jumping squats and star jumps
9) Rowing Erg - 500M in shortest time possible
10) Incline Treadmill Walk - 10 min, 6* incline, 6kph
Give it a go the next time you hit the gym. Do 1-10 sequentially in the quickest time possible and try to beat your time the next time you do it.